internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] CDs that are missing from your collection

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] CDs that are missing from your collection
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:41:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Michael D. Thomas wrote:

> When you are looking at your CD collection, are there any CDs that
> aren't there but you wish were? I'm interested to know what CDs you
> consider are missing from your CD collection.

On the current shopping list:

Dresden Dolls, _A is for Accident_
Curse, _Curse_
Poe, _Haunted_
Something About Vampires & Sluts, self-titled
Birdsongs of the Mesozoic, _The Iridium Controversy_
Switchblade Symphony, _Sinister Nostalgia_
The Dagons, _Teeth for Pearls_
Silver Mt. Zion Orchestra, _This is Our Punk Rock..._
Sarah Pillow, _Remixes_
Steve Roach, _Mystic Chords & Sacred Spaces_
Michael Brook, _India: Kingdom Of The Tiger_
Alabama 3, _Exile on Coldharbour Lane_ (replace, scratched)
Robert Rich, _Somnium_

Filling out the King Crimson, Coil and Legendary Pink Dots collections,
Tori Amos live recordings, and anything I don't have by Philip glass and
Michael Nyman are ongoing acquisition projects.

regards,
Steve Burnett