internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] CDs that are missing from your collection

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Chris Reeves" <chris.reeves AT religent.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] CDs that are missing from your collection
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:29:53 -0400

Title: Message
buy Paris 1919 first!
-----Original Message-----
From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Gina Norman
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 2:19 PM
To: 'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'

Michael Thomas said:
> When you are looking at your CD collection, are there any CDs that
> aren't there but you wish were? I'm interested to know what CDs you
> consider are missing from your CD collection.

This is my current "wish list" (yes, I keep it in my PDA)
Air - Le Voyage De Penelope
Michael Hedges - anything
Richard Shindell - Confession
Hem - Half Acre
Natalie Mac Merchant -- Flamenco something-or-other
Mary McCaslin - Things We Said Today
Screaming Trees - Sworn and Broken
Jesse Cook - Fall at Your Feet (w/ Danny Wilde)
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Gold And Silver
Conjure One - Damascus
John Cale - Paris 1919
Vienna Teng - Soon Love Soon
Elena Skye - Like A Prayer (yes, a cover of the madonna song in bluegrass style -- too funny for words)
Buffalo Springfield - Bluebird
Underworld - Ballet Lane
Magnet - where happiness lives
Chicane - Autumn Tactics??
Supergrass - Evening of the Day
Joseph Arthur - Honey and the Moon
Hooverphonic - Vinegar & Salt
New Pornographers
Ben Taylor Band - Island
Hank Dogs - 18 Dogs
Neil Halstead -- Sleeping on Roads
Harry Manx - Wise and Otherwise
Harry Manx - Don't Forget To Miss Me
Steely Dan Show Biz Kids-Steely Dan Story 1972-1980
Seven Day Diary  <<<http://www.8ballradio.com/sam/Splaylist.htm>>>