internetworkers - [internetworkers] CDs that are missing from your collection

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] CDs that are missing from your collection
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:08:47 -0400

Hi,

Let me propose the following exciting topic for our list. I'm really
hoping that people will participate -- esp. those that usually come to
gatherings but missed last month's. For such people, this is a chance to
maintain your INW status.

When you are looking at your CD collection, are there any CDs that
aren't there but you wish were? I'm interested to know what CDs you
consider are missing from your CD collection.

Cheers!

Michael D. Thomas -- Software Developer, Author

"Oracle XSQL" in bookstores now
"Practical J2EE Web Services" available Spring 2004