internetworkers - [internetworkers] Federal judge blocks do-not-call list

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Federal judge blocks do-not-call list
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:53:52 -0400 (EDT)

http://money.cnn.com/2003/09/24/technology/do_not_call.reut/index.htm?cnn=yes

Yeah, I can understand that this list hurts the telemarketers, but it's
pretty clear that no one WANTS that industry! I guess we'll need
congressional action to get the do not call list working again, if this
ruling stands.

Judge West's telephone number, if you want some telemarketers to call
him. *grin*
http://www.okwd.uscourts.gov/west.htm

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |