internetworkers - Re: is it iodine-flavored dirt, or dirt-flavored iodine? (was: Re: [internetworkers] OK to replacelost CD's with copied ones?)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: is it iodine-flavored dirt, or dirt-flavored iodine? (was: Re: [internetworkers] OK to replacelost CD's with copied ones?)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:48:33 -0400

Sorry, Jim, but as a single malt scotch lover I'd have to agree with the assessment of Lagavulin and Laphroig. As Craig says, Lagavulin is like "sucking on a burnt stick". And I prefer to get my seaweed around sushi, rather than in my whisky (Laphroig) Give me a Ben Nevis, Glenlivet 18 year old or any year of Springbank.