internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:51:28 -0400

yeah, im not having any trouble staying awake or anything though...i think ill be alright, any today is the last day to change, too

ian

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 13:34, Tom Caswell wrote:

I took Calc2 at NCSU at night.  Best thing I could have done.  6:30 class two or three times a week.  Check TRACS to see if they have a night class for Calc2.  8AM will kill your GPA.

Tom

Tom Boucher <trekkie AT spamcop.net> wrote:

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 10:15 AM,
childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov wrote:

> I don't know what it is about those who design schedules for college
> classes, but nearly everyone I've ever talked to who took calc as a
> freshman was forced to take it at some godawful early hour, like 8:00am
> or 8:30, or even 7:30. Including me.

8:05 AM at Kansas University my freshman year.

<image.tiff>
Do you Yahoo!?