internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:56:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Sil Greene wrote:
->Sounds reasonable, but I smell bias. The more likely general conclusion
->would consider "mornings" and "afternoons" based the individual's daily
->cycle, not the sun's relative position. Ie, if I get up at noon, my
->math/science abilities should be more pronounced early in my day, with
->language-based abilities coming to the fore later on (say, after the
->mid-wake-cycle-meal ["lunch"]).

If you get up at noon! Noon is early for you!
:)

->Assuming, of course, that there's anything to the study's results in the
->first place...

Well, if I could find it, I'd pass it along... *grump*

Cheers
KJ

www.answerbag.com - "It's in the Bag"
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly <@> unc.edu