internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:24:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov wrote:
->freshman was forced to take it at some godawful early hour, like 8:00am
->or 8:30, or even 7:30. Including me. I think its hazing, for both the

In some studies I've come across about brain function, it's been posited
that brains function better on math, science, etc. activities in the
morning and more language-based functions in the afternoon. Of course I
can't find this information now, but I filed it away because I am
definitely not a morning person - and felt that really, *anything* that
early is torture.

Cheers
KJ

www.answerbag.com - "It's in the Bag"