internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:15:29 -0400

heh...this whole last bit of emails was quite hilarious....i have to agree that one retires TO hippie-dom, not from it...

i didnt know that about the US system, but still....i dunno, it just grates on my nerves somewhat...

ian

ps. a few years ago, my math teacher for the middle school told us how at the big game (cal and stanford, is there any game bigger?) a buddy of his did a hardware hack to get into the PA system and could be heard throughout the stadium (rooting for cal and bashing stanford, of course)...I dont know how true it is, but its entertaining...