internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:15:39 -0400

well...now that you mention it, im thinking about applying to cal (as we called it back when i lived in the bay area, whats up with ESPN and everyone callinng Berkeley "California"? Is it the only school out there or something???)...anyway, back to the transfer, im thinking of changing from aerospace to civil engineering just to go out there, bc it'll be worth it, and civil engineering is something id like to do, too.....oh well....

ian