internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UNC summer reading
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:24:31 -0400

Well I'm sure some group would find even this offensive. I mean, the
farmers lobby will probably see it as an attack on farmers and the animal
rights people will say that it portrays attempts to harm animals, etc. etc.

I heard state was using this thought provoking diary as their summer
reading:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/006000150X/ref=br_b_nr_3/102-7152050-0878523?v=glance&s=books&n=2785

While I was looking up an age and intelligence appropriate book for state
students, I also found this one by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean. Having read
Sandman and other Gaiman titles, I'd be a bit hesitant to buy a childrens
book from him. But I bet it's really good.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/038097827X/ref=br_b_nr_1/102-7152050-0878523?v=glance&s=books&n=2785