internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] sun type 6 keyboard (usb) on mac?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joe Reid <jreid AT vnet.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] sun type 6 keyboard (usb) on mac?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:22:37 -0500

So, I'm wondering if anyone here has used a type 6, and can say whether
it is the same as the old type 5s? (I know it is ugly - but I'm in this
for the feel, not for looks)

Keyboards have a look? I wouldn't know, I don't look at my hands when I type. I love my type 5 unix keyboards (I have 3 spares sitting in the closet), my type 6 usb keyboards are very close in keyaction.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone here knows if it is possible to use a
type 6 with Mac OS X via USB?

I use them on PC's running win2k in conjunction with Logitech MX300 optical mice - that little button in the middle under the 2 main buttons is a middle mouse button though it takes some getting used to to use it.

--
Joe Reid
jreid AT vnet.net