internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] oh great!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Morris <scmorris AT ifndef.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] oh great!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:12:26 -0500 (CDT)

i doubt he'll face criminal charges but in todays legal market i'd bet
money the robbers sue him for injuries suffered in the traffic accident.

Scott Morris KG4ZYA scmorris AT ifndef.com
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.
pub 1024D/146D0BC9 2000-11-29 scmorris
Key fingerprint = 5348 7697 85AA 2117 8E7C 9A13 26BA C4FF 146D 0BC9