internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] oh great!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joey Carr <joey AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] oh great!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:08:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm... I object to the article's use of the term "victim" to describe the
guy who was robbed. Once he crossed the line and retaliated by force he
legally became the perpetrator of a separate crime, albeit not a
premeditated one. I wonder if he'll be prosecuted. Can anyone clarify
the legal implications? If he shot them on premises during the commission
of the robbery he would definitely be in the clear, right? But since he
gave chase and inflicted injury...

-Joey

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Shea Tisdale wrote:

> Now they will think they are even more invincible on the road...
> http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/61603-hummer.html

"I've got 3D stereophonic laser love"
-Lyam Lynch, "Fake David Bowie Song"