internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] standards compliant, tableless code on ESPN

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] standards compliant, tableless code on ESPN
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 06:50:41 -0400

On Tuesday, April 8, 2003, at 11:53 PM, Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur wrote:

My friend sent me this interview of with the art director of ESPN.com regarding
their decision to make the front page tableless and div centered. Way to go
ESPN!

Did you forget the interview? Also, what's "div centered"?

Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the stinky cheese man!
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC