internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] [Not a joke] AOL is suing me!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] [Not a joke] AOL is suing me!
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:36:40 -0500

I thought it was Uzi Nissan that ran Nissan Computer Corp. If I'm not
mistaken and please correct me if I'm wrong, in the early 90s he ran it
while his brother Amnon ran a separate, computer related business, and I
vaguely remember reading at some point that the two reached some sort of
agreement allowing both to work for Nissan Computer Corp.

- Bill