internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] [Not a joke] AOL is suing me!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] [Not a joke] AOL is suing me!
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:09:53 -0500

Title: RE: [internetworkers] [Not a joke] AOL is suing me!

Paul said:
> I would have agreed with Gina (and did as my note telling
> Josep just to remove the word "Instant" which would have made his pages
> compliant to the AOL request and actually describe the product that he is
> talking about on his pages) -- until I read this:
> http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=75497543
> (thanks to whoever on this list looked that up.

All's I can say to that is "Exxxxxcellllent"

Now, if someone could just invent the little "Monty Burns Fingers" emoticon, I'd be justly happy.  Of course, Fox would probably send me a "cease and desist" like they did when my webpage had a (*properly attributed, ONE-line*) Simpsons quote!).

Deep sigh,

Gina

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance