internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] my love affair with Dell

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] my love affair with Dell
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:30:03 -0500

Gotta love that next-day warrenty! When the motherboard in my 3 year old
Dell laptop died, the local technician was most annoyed when I was not
going to be available the next day to have it replaced. All was well on
day two when he came to my home and did the mb swap.

If only all service contracts were that good...