internetworkers - [internetworkers] Please stop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Maria C Winslow)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Please stop
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:23:40 -0500

Ok, I'm back. It looks like I forgot to add the=20

\begin{tongue in cheek}
\end{tongue in cheek}

tags. I'm so sorry to have caused the confusion, and made people worry so=
=20
much. I certainly hope I didn't upset anyone's ulcer.=20

Anyway, thanks to Josep and Kelly Jo for their inspiring call to get back=
to=20
important things. I'm hungry!

Maria

Does that count as flame bait?