internetworkers - [internetworkers] Please stop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Michael Winslow Czeiszperger)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Please stop
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:11:37 -0500

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 01:38 PM, K. Jo Garner wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Steven Champeon wrote:
> ->My God, you're right.
> ->
> ->*plonk*
>
> There's got to be a better way than using plonk, though.

Seemed pretty good to me:
http://www.instantweb.com/d/dictionary/foldoc.cgi?query=plonk

I think someone in the government should be looking into those "kill
files" thingies-- the name sounds like terrorist paperwork.

Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be ashamed of.
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC