internetworkers - [internetworkers] Please stop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Maria C Winslow)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Please stop
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:14:24 -0500

Oh, are you not getting the pop-up flash animation titled "General guidel=
ines=20
for decent living, otherwise known as how not to be a t***l"? The paragra=
ph=20
you quoted from the site falls under the very broad suggested guideline, =
"Is=20
my point relevant to anything of interest to this group?", and is not und=
er=20
dispute. For example, a post exclaiming that you are hungry and inquiring=
as=20
to whether anyone else likes to eat food, especially in restaurants, woul=
d be=20
entirely on topic. In fact, it seems to be the list's favorite topic! But=
=20
perhaps replying with "What would Jesus/Evil Conspirator eat" would not=20
really benefit anyone. However, a discussion along anthropological lines=20
concerning humanity's obsession over Jesus/Evil Conspirator would be enti=
rely=20
on topic. This is of course just my opinion.=20

By the way, in case anyone insults me, I will be offline for a while and =
will=20
reply later.

Maria