internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Dave Matusiak's Taboo Reaction

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Chris Hedemark)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Dave Matusiak's Taboo Reaction
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:45:37 -0600 (CST)

> You say your piece, you takes your chances. Everyone gets to
> speak. The discussion continues, nobody needs to leave.

Oh I'm not telling him to leave or saying that he has to. Just pointing
out the historical evidence that this is one of his more eccentric hobbies
(trolling, blowing up when people call him on it, and then leaving in a
huff).
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/internetworkers/2002-October/006885.html

And don't forget the spamming of the TriLUG list before storming out in
August of 2002.
I pray for people like him every day. He really needs it. I shudder to
think what someone must have done to him at a young age to make him so
bitter and hateful.