internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Dave Matusiak's Taboo Reaction

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Calvin Powers)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Dave Matusiak's Taboo Reaction
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 22:21:33 -0500

At 2/2/2003 05:26 PM, you wrote:

> > As for me, I have a policy that I never attribute to malice those
> > things that are more easily assigned to incompetence. I wish I had
> > Dave's faith in the infallibility of the government and its overworked,
> > underfunded rocket scientists, but I don't.
>
>This is something that I've noticed about conspiracy theories, also. The
>conspiracy theorist ascribes the incredible and inhuman levels of
>coordination, competence, trust and discipline to those he despises the most.

Indeed. If GWB had been so clever and had such an extensive cabal at his
command that he and his dark cronies could bring down the space shuttle,
don't you think we would have been a bit tidier in stealing the election?

:-)

Calvin Powers current events
mailto:calvin AT cspowers.com cultural phenomena
http://www.cspowers.com/ true stories
"The revolution will not be televised." http://www.StuckInTraffic.com/