internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Dave Matusiak's Taboo Reaction

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (David R. Matusiak)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Dave Matusiak's Taboo Reaction
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:14:13 -0500

'tis always fun to check root documents of a forwarded source.

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/lumpy/329/

i.e. you never know how demented someone is until you see the "full
body of their life's work." some of my favorite quotes include:

"Jesus' Eternal Freedom Foundation"
"Jesus' Extremists' Freedom Front!"

"Extemism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And moderation in the
pursuit of justice is no virtue!" Senator Barry Goldwater Republican
Nominee for President, 1964

"While we're at it, let's protest the Supreme Court's 1973 Roe vs Wade
decision!"

"Who should be your master? God, or government?
Here's a clue: The Government is Lying!"

"Human nature includes lust, greed, and pride; the three basic sins.
These three, especially greed and pride, lead people to violate other
people's rights. Government is the ideal vehicle for the greedy and
prideful to satisfy their sinful desires."

TRULY MY FAVORITE!!!

"The USA was founded by CHRISTIANS (not "deists"!) who understood the
above principles. They were good stewards of the opportunity God gave
them. Today's Christians are being VERY BAD stewards of what God has
given us! And we are now just beginning to reap the consequences of the
laziness and irresponsibility we have sown!"

AND MUCH MUCH MORE CAN BE FOUND AT THIS RETARDS WEBSITE!! ENJOY!!