internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Insensitive Response

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (David R. Matusiak)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Insensitive Response
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:24:18 -0500

what? no hyper links to these secret government credentials?

i'd guess i'd better shut my stupid mouth before any more "high ranking
officials" take the time to personally tell me to "fuck off."

i don't feel this sentiment is fully complete.

Can I not get a Group "Fuck You"?? that would really be more pleasing
to me.