internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Favorite online music sites?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur" <jdwilbur AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Favorite online music sites?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:11:11 -0800 (PST)

I should have qualified my statement: Launch is pretty darn good, most of the
time. The rest of the time it's awful. It crashes hard, and it sometimes
doesn't work at all. But, when it works, it's sweet. Especially if you end up
rating a few thousand artists....

sorry it wasn't very user friendly. I'm in the SILS program (one of those with
youthful vigor) and I'm focusing on Interaction design (which encompasses UI
Design and IA and content management), so I understand how awful it is that it
bonked on you at the end.

jesse

=====