internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] New Urbanism

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] New Urbanism
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 16:40:52 -0500

Parker, David X wrote:
I won't go so far as to say New Urbanism is a failure; I just believe it
will take a long time to become a success. The only way it will happen on a
bigger scale is out of necessity, but someday that may be the case.

Well, I think New Urbanism is more of an ideal then anything else. In order for it to take place everyone has to do their part to work towards it.

Regards,
Tom