internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Uzi on the cover of the N&O?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Uzi on the cover of the N&O?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:21:15 -0500 (EST)

> I've been reading about "craft nights" that are held at local
> *bars* where everyone brings supplies and then hangs out and makes
> stuff, and the idea really intrigues me.

Well the Feb gathering (location still t.b.d.) would be a good time
for a open-source valentine-making side group. We'd need to find a
location that has suitable tables for folks who want to bring and
share their valentine making supplies. Might be fun!

And speaking of lint, do remember that this week is a good time to
clean out your closets, so you can bring your cast-off clothing to
the INW Give Fest. In addition to the clothing drive we are trying
to gather books (literature) suitable for middle-schoolers and
publicizing Ibiblio Consult, a way to donate your smarts.

We're all about the gift economy here!

TaB