internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Whisky bars inside the beltline?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Whisky bars inside the beltline?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:25:46 -0700 (PDT)

Craig --

please pass along my best birthday wishes to Diana!

I am very sorry I missed dinner tonite. i hope you all had a nice time and
that
she enjoyed her day. have a fun and safe weekend. hope to see you both soon.

also, reading your post was a guided tour and an education. i know nothing
about
that stuff, but your write-up reminded me of myself talking about rock bands
-
intricate. cheers!

david ;)
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t