internetworkers - Re: Logo Liscencing on the Internet

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Logo Liscencing on the Internet
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:30:16 -0700 (PDT)

i know very little about this subject, but over the years i have gotten the
impression that attorneys for Fox Broadcasting spend their time doing little
else other than crushing the hopes and dreams of millions of Simpson's fans.

anxiously awaiting the implosion of the intellectual property cartels,
dave ;)
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t