internetworkers - RE: Think Globally, Act Locally

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Medical Illustration <druid AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Think Globally, Act Locally
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:14:49 -0400

Not to continue the thread, however to volley back at your snide comment
about catching up to the thread, according to my inbox your insipid message
was the last one in the thread, and I replied the moment that I received it.

If that is a glitch, then my apologies for the mix up. Otherwise, the point
stands.