internetworkers - RE: Think Globally, Act Locally

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Chris Owens" <internetworkers_box AT reality-v2-dev.com>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Think Globally, Act Locally
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:55:35 -0400

*Whine* *Whine* *Whine* you little bitch. Take it off list and email me
directly with your childish insults.

I merely commented on your obvious bigotry against all things MS, which
is as childish and moronic as the email to which I am unfortunately
granting some dignity by responding.

I think that you are sorely overreacting to a simple retort to your
ranting about MS, and shouldn't take things too personally. I meant to
include all those that rant and rave with jibberish regarding MS and
attempt to impose some sense of importance to their holy jihad against
of all things a corporation which they liken to be the antichrist.

That said, I'll step down to your level for a moment:

----
FUCK YOU! You whiny little bitch.
----

Chris Owens