internetworkers - RE: Think Globally, Act Locally

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Think Globally, Act Locally
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:20:57 -0400

Medical Illustration wrote:
> If that is a glitch, then my apologies for the mix up. Otherwise, the point
> stands.

Something wierd is happening with this list today, for sure. I am
getting some messages hours after they are posted. And others
immediately. It was odd, for instance, to read KJ's post about the
"veterans" thread when the original post hadn't come in yet. WTF? It
finally came through 'bout half an hour later.

TaB