internetworkers - RE: New WUNC schedule

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steve Burnett <sburnett AT webslingerz.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: New WUNC schedule
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:13:59 -0400 (EDT)

A somewhat apropos snippet from an email I received promoting a friend's
band:

""We'll be paying tribute to the classic Hungarian techno death polka
bands of the late 80's. So if you're into cookie-monster vocals sung in
Hungarian ensnared with screaming fuzzed out accordian solos over heavy
TB-303 thumping, ummm...well...you should probably see a doctor, because
the whole idea is just too silly to imagine. Strike this paragraph. You
never saw it."

I've got 303 sounds in the synths, who's got an accordian?

regards,
Steve