internetworkers - RE: New WUNC schedule

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: New WUNC schedule
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:19:42 -0400

I thought for a minute you were being sarcastic, but I guess not. I much
prefer classical music and now almost exclusively listen to WCPE (through
the net since the signal is a problem in RTP.) WUNC was getting stale, but I
wonder if going all-talk is the right answer.
Let WUNC-FM change all they want, I only connect occasionally to listen to
Praire Home Companion, Thistle & Shamrock, or Back Porch Music on weekends.
The talk shows seem to me to resemble Fox now. I expect that soon they will
be able to steal Geraldo away from MSNBC.
Roger (in RTP, feeling really pissy today for some reason.)