internetworkers - RE: WRAL Site Redesign

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "U. Jason Gloege Jr." <crash AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: WRAL Site Redesign
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:43:49 -0400 (EDT)

I'd only be guessing, but if I remember correctly, they used to pretty
religiously listen to people who called into their news desk with
comments/suggestions/complaints about their on-air shows. I'd like to
think it's the same with their site, but since they farmed it out, I don't
know for sure.

Either way, I believe this is the number for the news desk.

800.532.5343

YMMV, Jason