internetworkers - Re: WRAL Site Redesign

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jcuthrell AT ixl.com
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: WRAL Site Redesign
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:54:25 -0400

Heh.

I sent in email last week when the change took place that day. It was
not a flawless launch/conversion.

For about an hour the Doppler image was a screen capture of a window with
something like:

CONNECT FAILED FOR 192.168.1.26
CONNECT FAILED FOR 192.168.1.26
CONNECT FAILED FOR 192.168.1.26 RESET CONNECTION

Darn those internal network changes.

Also, when you send feedback most of the form handlers reference a Denver
branded site.

It's all just templates from other affiliates apparently.

-Jay