internetworkers - RE: basic computer documentation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: basic computer documentation
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:50:07 -0400

Ah if only I had the power to decide that we're going to develop things like that. They tell me I get to do a book. Period. Anything else I want to create is fine, but it has to go on the web site only. $$$ talks louder than I do.

But, damn, that web site is going to be chock full of linuxy goodness.

beth