internetworkers - RE: basic computer documentation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: basic computer documentation
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:24:46 -0400

You know, you people have had some really good suggestions. All will be incorporated into my docs and the list will be thanked therein. Thanks a lot. Linux newbies everywhere will rejoice. Or rather, the people who would end up having to answer their "grunt" questions will rejoice.

This is me pretending that people actually read the documentation.

Drinks for my friends,
Beth