internetworkers - Re: This just in...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: This just in...
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:19:42 -0500

Per the UNC-Duke game, I think this is our best option.

I also vote for Durham.

InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu> wrote:

I'm sure that the general InterNetWorkers population is delighted to be
observing what would (normally) be an inet-plan type of debate. I know I am!

See the fun you miss by not being on the planning list?

I vote for Durham... DurHAM... DURHAM!

Joe K