internetworkers - Re: killer creative

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: killer creative
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:36:45 -0500

Sean Lilly Wilson wrote:
> Hi Internetworkers! Long-time listener, first-time caller.

Well, great to hear from you!

> I have a quick question: can anyone recommend a local web design shop for
> creating some bold-and-sassy banner ads? We're looking to outsource some
> creative but we're looking for a good fit (personality, creative vision,
> content). Deliverables are the usual animated gifs, still images, flash,
> etc.

Try the newest and brightest design shop in town:
http://www.designhammer.com/

> Thank you in advance. BTW - I enjoy the banter in INW land.

Banter is what we're all about. Feel free to banter along, anytime
you
like.

TaB

  • killer creative, Sean Lilly Wilson, 01/18/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: killer creative, Thomas A. Beckett, 01/18/2001