internetworkers - killer creative

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Sean Lilly Wilson" <swilson AT vios.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: killer creative
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:56:04 -0500

Hi Internetworkers! Long-time listener, first-time caller.

I have a quick question: can anyone recommend a local web design shop for
creating some bold-and-sassy banner ads? We're looking to outsource some
creative but we're looking for a good fit (personality, creative vision,
content). Deliverables are the usual animated gifs, still images, flash,
etc.

Thoughts? PLease send me an email at swilson AT vios.com. Unless you want to
boast and post, which is even better...

Thank you in advance. BTW - I enjoy the banter in INW land.

Regards,
Sean Lilly Wilson
ViOS

  • killer creative, Sean Lilly Wilson, 01/18/2001