internetworkers - Re: How long could this go on?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael S Czeiszperger <czei AT webperfcenter.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: How long could this go on?
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:56:49 -0500

While annoying to those who can't wait to be declared the winner, waiting for
an official vote count isn't that big of a deal. Given the recount (minus
absentee ballots) shows a difference of a few hundred votes, and the
importance of the election, I don't see a problem in waiting until all of the
votes have been officially counted. That's the way its supposed to work isn't
it? I'm not sure what to make of all this talk about how Gore should just
give in "for the good of the country." I have faith that we have procedures
in place to take care of a contested election, and its nothing to be afraid
of.

--
Michael S Czeiszperger | czei AT webperfcenter.com
Web Performance Inc. | http://www.webperfcenter.com