internetworkers - Re: bedside reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John Stonham" <jmstonham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: bedside reading
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:54:32 GMT

for my annotated (and needs to be updated) list of geekish reading see:
http://metalab.unc.edu/pjones/ils310-74/readings.html
but i'm also reading the Heaney translation of Beowulf, Roddy Doyle's A
Star Called Henry and -- getting ready for the big movie releases -- >the Lord of the Rings books.
also in the pile: John Seeley Brown's Social History of Information, >Nancy Peacock's House Across the Road, Robert Morgan's Gap Creek, and >the poetry of 14th century Welsh bard Dafydd ap Gwilym.

Geez, you guys make my current issue of "Penthouse Letters" look like some pretty weak bedside reading...