internetworkers - Re: Hole in the web

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hole in the web
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:28:30 -0400

Yow!

My bit-box be melting after that one, but I must say - huzzah!

I never cared much for Courtney Love, but she's shown so much character
'post-Kurt' that I've changed my opinion 180 degrees.

It was a damn waste to lose a songwriter like Cobain, but it would have
been even worse if his talented (and obversely articulate) wife had
withdrawn from public view afterwards.

Joe K