internetworkers - RE: carrboro in the n&o

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: carrboro in the n&o
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 23:17:53 -0500

uzoma nwosu wrote:
> I wish to make one little correction though about who founded Lingual. Let
> it be known that it was my idea. I approached Ethan to be part of the
> project. He came up with the name and Brock, Giles, and Rumi were brought
> in afterwards. Then I left (too many projects on my plate) after a couple
> of shows.

There were a number of tiny errors, not a big deal. Such as the guy
in
the picture is Rumi, not Bill Graham. But as long as we're clearing the
record, mark well that I am not the "administrator" of Internetworkers.
"Instigator" or "conspirator" maybe, possibly even "co-founder" if I'm
feeling full of myself. But this is a participation-driven grouping and
I don't want anyone to think that they couldn't be doing exactly what
I'm doing -- or be equally active in a different direction -- in INW at
any given moment if the spirit so moves them.

Tom