homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tis the Season

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tis the Season
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:58:01 -0800

Perhaps we should offer a prize to folks who come out of lurkdom <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

I think, me, too. 1995 or 96, I do believe. Went off the list once in
the late 90s when there was some crazy political rant going on. I
always wonder who is on this list that we don't know about. There
might be some really interesting and informative homesteaders on list
that stay in lurkdom.