homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tis the Season

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tis the Season
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:20:39 -0500

> Been reading and watching since 1995...  and counting.   Kind of interesting
> how this place has withered over the past couple of years.
>
> Chris Clarke
> Apex, NC

I think, me, too. 1995 or 96, I do believe. Went off the list once in
the late 90s when there was some crazy political rant going on. I
always wonder who is on this list that we don't know about. There
might be some really interesting and informative homesteaders on list
that stay in lurkdom.

Rob - Va