homestead - Re: [Homestead] New Topic -- Lyme Disease

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New Topic -- Lyme Disease
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:05:43 -0600

I have been bitten by ticks for decades. No negative results.

Sometimes I muse that I am certifiably insane because I keep giving the same
advice and keep having people ignore me. So here I go again: learn how to
keep yourself optimally healthy. In doing so you will develop an immune
system that protects you from the stuff that other people get all the time.

If you eat less than the best food you can grow or buy, you are killing
yourself. If you do not find a healthful way to keep stress out of your life,
it will hurt you, maybe kill you. Get lots of exercise. Get plenty of sleep.
Be happy. If you are not happy, make appropriate changes. You get one life.
This is it.

These things are not rocket science. The information is widely available but
you have to care enough and take enough time to learn things.

Gene