homestead - Re: [Homestead] New Topic -- Lyme Disease

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New Topic -- Lyme Disease
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:43:00 -0600

Unlucky here. I pick off ticks all the time ( Arkansas ) and don't
think much about, but 5 years ago I got sent to the hospital with
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. I was misdiagnosed for 4 days and by the
time they figured it out I was literally about half dead.

Ticks are bad news. They say, but I don't know, to use Guineas. It's
on my list. Other than that, one of those wide masking tape type lint
rollers is real handy.

Tim